Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
* To oversee the Car Park Operation.
* To assist all customers, retailers and staff whilst entering, exiting and parking within the centre car parks.
* To ensure excellent standards of Customer Service..
* Ensure the safe and secure operation of all operational activities on behalf of all stakeholders
* Participate in emergency situations, including fire and bomb incidents
* To deliver a Customer Service focussed approach to a Security presence within the car parks
* Provide excellent customer service to all visitors and deal with any complaints that may arise
* To communicate with customers calling from POF and barrier call points
* To issue enforcement and warning notices
* To monitor the POFs from the control room where applicable
* To replenish tickets and other consumables on a pro-active basis
* To ensure ticket stocks are re-ordered in a timely manner
* To liaise with Skidata in respect of fault reporting
* Ensure all Car Park machinery is maintained to a high standard.
* Undertake car park patrols
* Ensure that you have read, understood and signed the Assignment Instructions.
* Carry out duties as detailed within the Assignment Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures
* Ensure that Health and Safety processes and procedures are complied with at all times
* Ensure that all equipment faults are reported accordingly
* Provide other assistance to the Control Room/Security function as may be required
* Carry out effective traffic management where applicable
* Highlight any health and safety issues to the relevant parties
* Liaise with the Control Room to ensure lost ticket queries are dealt with effectively
* Deter and prevent crime and unacceptable behavior
* Shift pattern: Weekend shifts Saturday Sunday, and occasional bank holiday when required