Senior MRICS Building Surveyor - London
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
What can you expect and What experience do you require
* Performing traditional building surveying services across a commercial portfolio - Dilapidations, Technical Due Diligence, Defect Analysis and the like.
* Performing Project Management and Contract Administration
* Clients focus across the private sector to include pension funds, financial authorities
* You will have had experience delivering across a commercial portfolio of property.
* MRICS status - Ideally 2 years PQE
* RICS Accredited Degree
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step up in your career. This organisation has a clear career structure and has an excellent reputation in the market. The salary will be up to £55,000 + Car + Bonus + Health and generous Pension Scheme. Working out of a great office space over in Canary Wharf, you will be surrounded by fantastic restaurants, transport links and a great social environment.
If this sounds of interest please apply directly here or contact me on (Apply online only). We are currently working with this client across Intermediate, Associate and Director levels so if you are in the market and would consider a move then please get in touch. Please refer to our website for a full list of vacancies