Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by FINTEC recruit
Role and Responsibilities:
* Instrument fault diagnosis and some minor repairs.
* Liaison with clients advising them on instrument use / repair / replacements.
* To test, calibrate, operate and repair electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, electrohydraulic, or electronic measuring and recording instruments, apparatus, and equipment in use within the Instrument Solutions laboratory.
Skills and experience required for the Calibration Technician:
* Experience of working in a calibration laboratory or similar to ISO 9001 or ISO17025.
* Minimum BTEC in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or similar
* Methodical with a practical ability including diagnostic skills.
* Numerate and literate as the work involves rudimentary calculations and a significant amount of written materials.
* Knowledge of Microsoft software packages
* Ability to work unsupervised to meet deadlines.
Full information on the Calibration Technician is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.