Recruitment Manager - English - Utrecht area
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Abroad Experience Recruitment Agency
- Manage the overall recruitment process from approval to instruction to offer
- Undertake Job Analysis of both existing and new roles/vacancies in conjunction with local HR
- Set up a Linked In Recruiter profile for the company
- Set up and maintain a job advert/application process
- Assess effectiveness of various jobsites and utilise where appropriate
- Manage the Internal Recruitment Referral Scheme
- Set up/maintain relationships with apprenticeship schemes, universities, colleges, Vendor talent schemes as appropriate
- Carry out screening interviews
- Review and improve assessment and selection process, including training managers and creating test scenarios where appropriate
- Maintain an Approved Supplier List of agencies, with an agreed set of standard terms to be kept accessible and up to date
- Maintain candidate details and status for each vacancy for audit/equal opportunities purposes
- Build relationships within the business to fully understand their requirements
- Maintain a pipeline of candidates
- Strong Communicator, comfortable/confident at all levels internally and externally with candidates and organisations.
- Must be well organised, managing a number of priorities including vacancies, candidates, recruitment agencies, interviews and reporting.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the law and best practice in relation to recruitment
- Must be flexible and ready to adapt to changing demands.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of recruitment methodologies and be able to produce innovative and effective recruitment solutions.
- Good negotiating skills to secure the most cost effective recruiting tools and manage candidate expectations around pay
- General knowledge of company product portfolio offerings
- General knowledge of external Recruitment tools such as LinkedIn
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media channels
- Good industry knowledge
- Experience of instigating, managing and delivering projects in a timely manner
- Business acumen - must understand the needs of the business
- Knowledge of our HRIS (Sage People) is an advantage but not essential
- Bachelor / University level or similar qualification
- Solid background in either external recruitment consultancy or in-house role in similar technology business.
Measures of Success
- Minimum 80% of roles filled through direct methods, Jobs Board, External Job sites, Linked In, Referrals)
- Thorough matching of candidates against business requirements demonstrated by improved retention rates and customer satisfaction
- Achievement of MBO'S (where appropriate)
- Business confidence in sourcing methods
- Pipeline of candidates details available in recruitment database