Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Adecco
I am currently recruiting for a Learning and Skills Advisor. This role is paying £21 per hour and the duration of the role is 5/6 months. Hours 9am-5pm Mon-Fri.
The client is looking for someone with experience of teaching library / information skills, especially on the health side. Also knowledge of the following would be beneficial- information resources for health, critical appraisal techniques, systematic reviews, Cochrane.
- Designing high quality learning materials, both generic and subject specific
- Facilitating first rate skills teaching sessions as part of a coordinated programme
- Leading the teams work in a key thematic area and overseeing work across Library Services in this area
- Supporting the development of information literacy for all Library Services staff
- Create and curate e-learning materials and online tutorials
- Design teaching sessions for delivery and all Learning and Skills Advisors
- Ensure materials and sessions are developed in line with the needs of our customers and in response to feedback
- Provide a steer for given subject areas
- Deliver sessions to groups of all sizes on a range of topics with guidance from other Leaning and Skills Advisors
- Support other Learning and Skills Advisors to deliver sessions for given subject areas
- Liaise and coordinate with external training providers if appropriate
Leading the team's work in one of the following key thematic areas;
- Digital education
- Face to face learning
- Co-created learning experiences
- Subject best practice
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy