PA to Board and Directors
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
PA role at Salford Quays, Manchester
Full time, temporary for 3-6 months with possible permanent opportunities
I am working with a world wide corporate client whose services include covering the full spectrum of consultancy, project delivery and post-project operations to business across the UK and the rest of the world. They are experts within their field within construction and management consultancy with their ethos to clients being to drive better performance at every stage of their projects.
- Acting as a first point of contact
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Researching and presenting information
- Contributing to financial planning and forecasting
- Supervising and developing staff
- You will have experience as a PA
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Reliable, eager and hard working
- Immediate start
- Competitive weekly pay
- Ongoing support from your PP consultant
- Desirable location at Salford Quays
- Free Parking