Lead Content Designer
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Capita Managed Services
Interviews to be held week commencing 28th January 2019.
Help us make the right things
We are looking for a passionate and expert content designer to join one of the first dedicated Service Design teams within Local Government. Our ambition is to re-imagine public services to be faster, better and cheaper, building on the successes of the Government Digital Service to establish new ways of working across Essex County Council. We share our progress and things we're learning on the ECC Servcie Design blog
What's in it for you?
- Make an impact on the lives of residents in Essex
- Be part of a new forward-thinking service design team in local government
- Engage directly with stakeholders to help them understand the importance of good content and influence a user-centred design approach
- Lead the content design profession within the council; applying best practice and building capability.
- An excellent benefits package https://benefits
The kind of experience you might bring:
- Working with service areas to have an overall perspective on business issues and activities and advising on the wider implications and long-term impact
- Planning and managing the different phases of content design, iterating over time to ensure end-to end journeys are the best they can be
- Testing different versions of content and ensuring design decisions are based on evidence from user research and analytics
- Balancing the needs of users with the organisation's priorities to make the right decisions and empowering teams to act upon them
For more information and to apply please visit the Service Design homepage on the Working for Essex website https://our-roles/service-design
Working for Essex welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Working for Essex is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.