Tax Manager - Poole - competitive salary & benefits
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Jigsaw Specialist Recruitment Limited
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join our client - a well-known and highly respected prestigious brand - based in their Head Office in Poole.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will be responsible for administering tax management ensuring that the correct amount of tax is paid at the right time whilst mitigating exposure to any errors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Tax compliance and reporting.
- Strategic tax planning.
- Customs related matters and compliance.
- Ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place for tax accounting.
- Dealing with all HMRC communications.
- Providing internal training for other departments as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Full ATT or CTA qualification.
- Experience dealing with UK and International tax matters.
- Confident interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders and senior executives.
- The ability to manage budgets and implement initiatives that can deliver financial benefit to the organisation.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems.
- Up-to-date knowledge of tax legislation.
- Experience of managing the tax process in an accountancy practice would be beneficial.
- Strong IT and admin skills.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive financial package including basic salary, bonus, free parking and benefits package.