Energy Options Trader
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by IJC Associates, Inc
We are seeking experienced Energy Options Traders to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with a desire to make an immediate impact at a growing firm. We give all new Traders the opportunity to learn from the most successful members of our trading team and apply their previously gained knowledge and experience quickly.
As an experienced Trader, you will leverage your previous market making experience with our proprietary technology to quickly add value to our growing market making business.
Qualities that make great candidates:
- 2+ years of market making experience (responsibility for PnL and risk)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science or a related/equivalent field
- Strong math aptitude, numerical and quantitative analysis skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter ready to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Passionate about problem-solving and finding creative solutions in an ever changing market
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently while fostering external professional relationships
We are seeking experienced Energy Options Traders to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with a desire to make an immediate impact at a growing firm.