Marketing Digital Analyst
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by AEG
This role works with the Manager, Digital Technology and Experience and other team members to support the AEG businesses with their email marketing campaigns and email marketing strategy by creating successful email marketing campaigns, marketing automations, continuously using a combination of data analysis, A/B testing, and multivariate testing to increase engagement KPIs, drive incremental sales, and provide a better, personalized consumer experience. This role will support with the implementation of a web analytics platform, to support enhanced capabilities for website tagging, tracking, retargeting, and revenue attribution models to an important part of a team that has been charged with championing the importance of data and the use of insights to improve business decision making including the use of measurement frameworks and identification of KPIs to inform the ROI of initiatives and tactics across all channels, primarily email and digital marketing, increase the accuracy of reporting, data insights, and fan identification .
- Leverage existing solutions to implement and maintain email marketing automations while also utilizing dynamic and personalized content through data driven, hypertargeting database segmentation.
- Provide innovation, gather requirements, and deliver advice to the businesses to enhance the use of existing digital solutions to support the businesses goals and their CRM and CEM strategies. Including, but not limited to, developing A/B and multivariate tests, proposing them to the AEG businesses, implementing best-practices for these tests, and analyzing the results.
- Perform audits to identify gaps in web analytics, website tagging, tracking, retargeting, functionality, and analytical reporting capabilities. Make recommendations to improve these capabilities over time. Assist in the implementation and drive best-practice end-to-end tagging solution design and data flow architecture across multiple channels, platforms, and data sources; while ensuring adherence to guidelines and taxonomy.
- Assist the businesses in development, analysis, measurement, optimization, and attribution strategies for all consumer facing paid and owned channels (including, but not limited to, email, websites, social, etc.) based on their business objectives.
- Work with the business intelligence team to perform and present adhoc, multi-channel, and multi-touch (content) reporting and analysis across all sources; delivering business insights and recommendations to the businesses.
- As required, supports the execution of multi-channel campaigns to support the business requirements.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- Area of Study: Business, Marketing, Digital Media, Web Technology, Web Design, Web Development
- Years of related work experience: 2 to 4 years
- Experience with executing experimentation relating to mutli-variate and A/B testing.
- Understanding of the digital, omni-channel landscape with proven experience and success creating and executing digital marketing campaigns with marketing automation tools and developing automated workflows to personalize the consumer journey and ultimately providing a better customer experience with dynamic content.
- Ability and knowledge to leverage existing databases to assist with the building of audience segments in order to deliver relevant content to optimize the businesses objectives.
- Deep knowledge of digital and web analytics tools (Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager/Coremetrics/Adobe Analytics), approaches, and best practices particularly within the context of implementating solutions and measuring the ROI on integrated, multi-channel, content marketing programs.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.