CCAR Project Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Barclays - US
- Support and manage development of project and process plans for all Regulatory Stress Testing submissions for BCUS
- Coordinate across BCUS and with BCUK partner with all stakeholders across the bank to identify and track key activities, milestones, risks and dependencies.
- Support management information reporting to senior stakeholders; including transparency in status communication and advising on ad-hoc senior stakeholder requests
- Facilitate workshops and chair working groups with senior attendees
- Ensure neutrality position is maintained to take independent view on status and risk/issue management to bring best solution for the firm
- Executable program of delivery based on business strategy
- Manage virtuous cycle of process improvements outside of production process
- Fulfill program governance requirements including senior stakeholder reporting, program forum management, and administration of key program documents
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.Support the central point-of-contact for the project teams working on the Project Octon CCAR workstream by focusing on specific programs. The CCAR workstream is responsible for implementing processes and systems architecture to enable comprehensive IHC capital adequacy assessments, including process governance and framework design, risk identification and scenario generation, stress testing, capital planning and projection capabilities, aggregation and associated reporting.