Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Pure Resourcing Solutions
Our well respected client is currently seeking an experienced Secretary to join their established team in Norwich City Centre. As the position will be, largely Audio Typing a speed of at least 60 words per minute is required. This role will be working within the professional services industry so experience within this area would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be confident & proactive with the ability to work under their own initiative. This role will be required to assist other members of the team and other departments when necessary so a highly organised work style and ability to work under pressure would work well. Strong communication skills are valued throughout the company.
Main duties of the role include:
• Audio Typing for letters and reports.
• Secretary and Administration support such diary management, arranging appointments.
• First point of contact over the telephone, managing their queries assisting in the first instance where possible.
• Advertisement booking and recording spend and monitoring budgets.
• Producing, printing, amending and circulating information packs.
• Typing / drafting letters and documents.
• Recording and communicating meeting minutes and actions
• Preparation of expenses claims
• Using MS Office applications, in particular Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• Collate papers for Board and management meetings
If you have the right skills and experience and would like to be considered for the position, please send your updated CV Andrea West at Pure.