Property Manager - Watford
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by GCB Agency Recruitment
Our clients, an established and forward thinking Letting Agent, are now looking for an experienced Property Manager to assist their growing team. You will be responsible for the management of the property portfolio based in South Hertfordshire.
Property Manager duties will include:
- Managing a residential property portfolio
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Inventories & property inspections
- Managing all maintenance issues, ensuring works are completed & invoices processed
- Coordinating renewals
- Chasing rent arrears
- Settling deposit disputes
- Minimum of 2 years Lettings experience ideally within Property Management
- Will consider an experienced Lettings Negotiator
- ARLA qualified would be preferred but no essential
- UK driving licence and own car
- Strong work ethic
- Professional manner
Package: Basic £22,000 - £30,000 pa DOE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.