Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by TATE
Tate are working with a leading organisation to recruit for a Customer Service Advisor due to the recent expansion within the business.
- Manage sales requests from existing and potential customers.
- Process a high volume of product orders.
- Liaise with customers regarding orders, stock availability, account queries and delivery times.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
- Previous experience within a Customer Service role.
- Excellent telephone & communication skills.
- Strong level of attention to detail.
- SAP knowledge is desirable.
Salary & Benefits:
- Permanent position is paying £17,000 annum.
- Working hours are shifts - Monday to Friday between 8:30am-5:30pm.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised fresh fruit.
- Cycle to work scheme, life assurance, health insurance and childcare vouchers.
Sheridan Ward Recruitment Services
Pertemps Recruitment Partnership
TUI in the UK
Mark James Search Limited
The Works Recruitment Ltd
Burton Bolton & Rose Recruitment Services Limited