Direct Marketing Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by THE MAINE GROUP
Are you a passionate, motivated and driven? Take this unique opportunity today!
You will be a key member of this organisation, managing face to face recruitment, online, direct marketing, telemarketing, payroll giving, experiential and lottery to grow unrestricted and restricted net income. As part of this role you will also be working closely with the marketing team, helping to develop marketing materials and social media strategies.
You will have a proven track record of working within a direct marketing environment.
You will be a people-expert, able to identify supporters for direct marketing appeals and deliver the most impactful campaign possible.
- You will have previous experience in a giving fundraising role in charity
- Previous experience using a fundraising database is desirable
- You will have good written and verbal communications skills, with strong attention to detail.
- You have an analytical nature, able to evaluate and monitor the success of campaigns
- Full clean driving licence
- You will have excellent time management skills
If this sounds like you, why not apply today?