Part-Time Event Staff (Colorado Springs)
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by STAFF PRO
Everyone we hire must:
- Be 18 years of age or older, have a High School diploma or GED.
- Comply with our grooming and appearance standards.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a pre-employment drug test.
If hired, please understand that Staff Pro is hiring at this time for part-time/temporary positions only. We cannot guarantee anyone a set amount of hours and hours can vary from week to week. This is due to the fact that the Entertainment Industry is very peak and valley related (i.e. lots of work, then little).
As an employee you would become part of an elite network of service groups that make up the Staff Pro Team. As members of this Team, we share the goal of providing our guests with a constant level of friendly, impressive services that enhance their event experience. We want to impress our guests with our friendliness, attentiveness, responsiveness, actions and performances that exceed guests expectations. This includes:
- Initiating a sincere, friendly and personal greeting to our guests. Always use a natural speaking voice, with natural inflection and a friendly tone.
- Making full eye contact with guests so they know you are focusing your full attention on them.
- Every guest interaction should be accompanied by a smile, whether you speak or not.
- Appearing upbeat, alert and attentive to your job; not appearing distracted or disinterested.
- Providing our guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions.
- Ensuring our guests are pleased with the service they receive.
- Offering a sincere Thank you for coming or Have a good day/night as you complete your encounter with each guest.