Factory maintenance electrician
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
▪ Train in all aspects of the Electrical Engineering Department and follow standard operating policies.
▪ Develop the ability to repair and fault find.
▪ Complete electrical reports detailing daily tasks performed and shift reports at the end of every shift.
▪ Operate as a member of the team, helping to achieve optimum plant utilisation and efficiency.
▪ Contribute to acceptable levels of housekeeping in the department.
▪ Assist in apprentice training where required.
▪ HNC/SVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
▪ Reasonable standard of secondary education.
▪ Fork Lift Truck Licence preferred.
▪ CIEH Supervisory Health and Safety awareness.
▪ Intermediate standard of IT skills and competent use of Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
We are offering you an international work environment with inspiring and innovative product range, flexible working hours and health care management including exercising possibilities and classes on nutrition. In addition to that we are offering multiple development opportunities in order to strengthen your strengths. Our team acts as one family and will give you a warm welcome upon your start