Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
An opportunity has arisen for a Cleaning Operative to join our expanding contract based in Epsom.
The working hours are 8am to 11am Monday - Friday equating to a 15 hour week.
To work as part of a team to provide accommodation cleaning services across a range of facilities, including but not limited to office, washroom and meeting rooms
* Carry out cleaning tasks to ensure the agreed standards are maintained for all accommodation covered by the cleaning schedule
* Ensure any repairs noticed during cleaning duties are reported to the Cleaning Supervisor
* Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified by the Cleaning Supervisor
* Carry out additional or special cleans as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor, using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the task
* Ensure adequate stocks of consumables are available in nominated cleaning stores and where necessary requests for replenishments are submitted to Cleaning Supervisor in a timely manner
* Comply with all Statutory Regulations and EFS Instructions
* Ensure all employee responsibilities in the EMCOR Code of Conduct are complied with
* Previous experience of accommodation cleaning would be an advantage
* Methodical and meticulous approach to work
* There may be an opportunity for overtime working
* 20 days annual leave