Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: HMP Littlehey, PE28
Pay-rate is: £Negotiable
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor on behalf of our client Gov Facility Services. The environment can be a challenging but rewarding one and due to high demand of work this will be a long term opportunity for the successful candidate.
As a Cleaning Supervisor you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring a seamless and professional service at all times
* Taking responsibility for excellent service delivery, including exceptional cleaning standards
* Boosting staff morale and co- coordinating rotas around sickness and holiday
* Reviewing any training required and ensuring Health & Safety and COSHH guidelines are followed by all staff
* Reviewing cleaning chemicals and materials stocks and ensuring availability
* BICS Training & COSHH
* Reliable and flexible with an excellent work ethic
* Able to read, write and communicate clearly in English
* Well-presented and calm under pressure or when dealing with difficult situations.
To be able to work for our client, it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. If you hold a current DBS, previous CTC clearance or have worked in that environment before, we are looking to speak to you! If not, SkyBlue will carry out a DBS check on your behalf. These can be actioned in a number of weeks and you will be able to start work soon after.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV via the link provided. Shortlisting will commence with immediate effect