Senior Sales Manager - Market Industry Drivers
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by PWC-1
We innovate every day
We are inclusive by default
We deliver commercial impact with purpose
We tell stories that inspire
- Being the central point of contact for XLoS transport, providing day to day support to ensure the team functions properly and focuses on the most valuable BD activities.
- Supporting the establishment of, and continuation of relationships with relevant Industry Bodies and external influencers, where appropriate
- Continuing to build the XLoS community across the Transport sector through supporting regular communications and activities
- Positioning yourself as the relationship manager on the accounts
- Lead account planning meetings, ensuring they are client focused, commercial and actions are delivered upon
- Developing a thorough understanding of your clients key issues and the relevant PwC propositions, ensuring we deliver the full breadth of the firm for their benefit
- Conduct client feedback and ensure the messages & learning's from these sessions are shared and acted upon to help increase opportunity conversion & client satisfaction
Be accountable and able to demonstrate the relationship management, revenue conversion, return on investment (ROI), commercial accounting principles and speed to market activities that you have undertaken - both in regards to industry and account related activities.
Contribute ideas and insights to the Market Driver, New Business and transport communities within PwC.
- Proven track record in sales, client relationship management and revenue conversion (ideally within a professional services environment).Experience of working in the transport or infrastructure sector and understanding of the key issues affecting clients in these sectorsExpert understanding of targeting and opportunity management with the ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives.Strong experience developing client propositions and excellent project management skills.Client focused with strong relationship skills.Proactive with a positive can do approach.Team player; able to actively contribute and participate as a member of the Market & Industry Driver and SAM functions.The ability to form networks with partners and staff at all levels and influence effectively.A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware.Excellent influencing and powerful communication skills.Excellent written and oral communication.Strong project management skills particularly across proposition development, training, resourcing, sales and pursuits.The ability to build relationships and communicate with a wide range of people at a senior level.
Tenacity and robustness, when working across different teams and facing business challenges and an ability to challenge stakeholders.
- Location: London
Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? Yes
Amount of time PwC office based (Majority)
Opportunity for working from home? Yes, occasionallyAmount of time client based: Limited at client site. Large proportion client interaction.Opportunity for job sharing? NoNeed to travel/overnight stays away from home: Limited