Chef / Hospitality Assessor Trainer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Job Title: Chef / Hospitality Assessor Trainer
*Trainee or Qualified opportunity*
Location: London - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,000 - £29,500 (Including location allowance)
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Chef, who has a passion for the training and development of others and is looking for that next step on the career ladder.
Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award.
* Must hold solid occupational competency as a Chef.
* Confident with Maths and English - (grades C or above - or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
* Have a passion for training and development, and ideally have experience of training others 'on the job'
* Can consider non-drivers, but candidates must be flexible with travel.
* Deliver full Apprenticeship Standards, Level 2 and 3 in Commis Chef, Food Production and Chef De Partie, including the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) to level 2.
* Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
* Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
* Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
* Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
* Support, advise and motivate learners.
* Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
* Meet Assessor KPI's in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
* Recognised Assessor Award (A1, D32/33, TAQA, CAVA)
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities