2 X Contact Centre Administrators
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Role: Contact Centre Administrator
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
The main responsibility of a Contact Centre Administrator is to provide comprehensive scheduling and administrative duties to the Responsive Maintenance contracts working within the Call Centre team to provide an excellent customer service to our residents. To receive calls from residents, diagnose repairs, make appointments and schedule daily workloads for all operatives.
Planning in the most cost effective, productive manner to maximise customer satisfaction, operative productivity and drive KPI performance.
• Receiving responsive maintenance calls from residents
• Understanding and diagnosing repair requests from residents
• Making appointments on our works order management system Oneserve
• Booking in daily and weekly work schedules for all operatives working on the contract
• Monitor the status of work orders on Oneserve
• Constantly viewing and scheduling works orders
• Managing the work diaries of all operatives
• Immediate allocation of all emergency works to relevant operatives via Oneserve to PDA/mobile phone
• Planning of all non-emergency work via Oneserve calendar
• Maintaining the Oneserve calendar
• Liaise with contract managers and supervisors to prioritise work-loads to trades and schedule efficiently to drive productivity and Right First Time/First Time Fix
• Follow on work required from original job rebooked within a timely manner
• Monitor daily OOH reports and raise call out orders
• Monitor and action all non PPP requests in line with procedure
• Action Subcontractor completion reports and move jobs to completion status
• Update appointment slots for subcontractors and operatives
• Manage jobs that potentially could go overdue and plan orders to be completed within target time
• Review and authorise job completion moving job to completion status
• Any other duties as deemed necessary, if these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill of those required in the post then full training and appropriate supervision will be provided.
• You have strong communication skills
• The ability to establish and maintain good customer/client relationships
• You have a strong customer ethos
• You have good time management, planning & organisational skills
• You have good attention to detail
• You take responsibility
• You work & behave positively, proactively & constructively
• The ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a team
• You work well within a team and can take instruction
• You have good communication skills
• Take ownership of problems to find a resolution
• Experience of working with computerised systems, particularly Microsoft Excel
• Experience of partnership/alliance/collaborative working
• Experience of handling multiple tasks in a high volume, rapidly changing environment
• Embraces equality and diversity in all we do
• Contact Centre responsive property maintenance experience.
If you believe you have the passion and enthusiasm to succeed in this role, please contact Poppie Morris at the Oxford Branch. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you do not hear back within five working days, unfortunately you have not been successful with your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job