Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Manpower
I am looking for an office administrator to join a growing aftersales department near Abingdon to support the management and administration of the day to day functions and operations. You need to have experience in an Administration or office co-ordination role, good level of IT knowledge and the ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Managing the in-house database including data entry of product build files and customer warranty registration cards.
- Assist the Parts Co-ordinator with customer orders and daily processing of courier despatch documents using web-based shipping tools.
- Liaise with external couriers to obtain quotations and relay tracking information to customers.
- Assist the Aftersales manager in collating outstanding order data to ensure timely delivery of parts to the customer.
- Assist with the on-going development of parts database and updating individual part number description and detail.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A good standard of general education. Previous experience of working in a customer facing role.
- MRP/SAP Experience would be an advantage however tuition will be provided.
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office/Web-Based Shipping Tools
- Organisationally your immediate superior is the After Sales Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Respond well to situations when under pressure
- Develop knowledge of products through study of internal literature
- Prepared to work above and beyond working hours during busy periods
- Great telephone manner and be a confident user of IT and computer systems
Hours are Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm, salary £17 - £19k
If you have the right experience and are interested, please send your cv or call
Search Party Digital Ltd
Hamlin Knight - Recruitment Specialists in Human Resources, Office Support and Sales & Marketing
ASSOCIATES G.C.S. RECRUITMENT LTD
Inchcape Retail Limited
The Acorn Group