Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Huntress
Due to company expansion my client is looking to recruit a Hospitality/Events Co-ordinator to join their incredibly impressive office.
If you feel you are talented, professional with commitment to high standards and quality of service and love communicating with others, this position will certainly tick your box's. This role will utilise your confidence and friendly manner to meet and greet clients and form solid professional relationships.
Tasks will include the following;
- Organising and leading tours around the premises to clients, suppliers and other VIP guests.
- Planning events and business meetings
- Inventory of corporate materials
- Co-ordinating travel and accommodation for visitors
- Ad hoc administration including running reports
- Liaising with local suppliers for meetings booked and organising off site functions.
Our client is a global leader who are at the forefront of their industry sector, they are proud to serve customers in more than 120 countries and invest heavily in the future of their workforce.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a well-established team and work in an extremely impressive environment. An attractive benefits scheme is applied to role.
Shortlisting begins now!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.