Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Egham Agency Temporary Services
Our client is looking to recruit a sales administrator to support their busy, successful sales department. The main purpose of the role is to deal with incoming enquiries and assist with the daily administration duties of the department.
Duties will include :
- Managing sales order documentation, actioning letters and associated customer documentation
- Handle inbound sales calls, collating information and issuing to Sales Advisors
- Processing of customer options, issuing paperwork and processing payment details
- Updating of price releases
- Updating of monthly statement sheets
- Co-ordinate reports for monthly Customer service meetings
- Manage stock levels of marketing materials and send out brochures when required
- High organised and able to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- Able to work under pressure and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong IT skills, MS Office and CRM systems
- An administrative or sales background.
- Car driver
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria.