Mobile Cleaning Supervisor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm (40hr week)
£20,000 per year
You must have a full, clean driving license as a company vehicle is provided.
Key elements to successfully carrying out the role will be:
* Covering multiple commercial sites around Bishops Stortford/Hertfordshire
* Support and guide operatives to achieve service levels
* Regular checks and cleans to specified areas
* Respond to cleaning requests as required
* Periodic carpet cleaning and spring cleaning as per specification
* Assist Business manager in the recruitment and vetting process.
* To follow company procedures and systems as laid down.
* To adhere to company procedures and policies at all times
* To maintain relationships with customers and fellow employees.
* Control and maintenance of all consumable stocks at each site. .
* Ensure opening and lockup procedure including alarms is known for each location
* Ensure store-rooms are tidy and stock stored correctly.
* Record every visit to site in the communications book.
* Manage and develop team to promote high morale and motivation
* Provide weekly absence details and additional hours worked by cleaning team
* Conform to management responsibilities as set out by the company
* Training, motivation, discipline, Health, safety and welfare of the cleaning team
* Undertake site familiarisation with all new employees detailing cleaning regime, waste procedures, opening and lockup procedures, air lock door procedures