Web Developer - Digital Transformation
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
The Web Developer will be working with the Digital Transformation team and our supplier and will be responsible for updating the look and feel of the clients "My Account" web pages' as part of the Digital Transformation journey. Through the re-development of these web pages the client wants to make 'My Account' the place for residents and non-residents go to report any issues and concerns that they have to us.
The ideal candidate must meet the following:
1. Experienced Web developer in CSS and HTML technologies. Experience in API and Web Services would be desirable. Windows Server experience useful but not essential.
2. Excellent digital delivery experience and knowledge of multi-channel work.
3. Experience of E-commerce environments.
4. Ability to take responsibility including that day to day management of tasks and duties.
5. Strong awareness of Digital Transformation and how it can be used to improve the customer experience.
6. Experience of working across departments and services in a large organisation.
7. Excellent attention to detail with excellent communication and analytical skills
8. Experience of managing business change / transformation challenges.
9. An understanding of digital design methodologies such as service design, business model canvas, design thinking and implementation.
10. A natural enthusiasm, passion and drive for digital transformation and technologies that can drive genuine innovation, process improvement and business change.
11. Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail particularly when working on programming and business process re-engineering
If you are interested in hearing more then please do apply with an up to date CV