Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We are currently looking for medical professionals from Newly Qualified to Lead Nurses to join a leading independent care service who specialise in complex educational and behavioural needs, acute, respite & longterm care.
Our partner provide a variety of services across the UK, Scotland and Ireland in the following specialisms: rehab & recovery, addictions, eating disorders, dementia, neuroligical & brain injury and behavioural health.
If you hold an indate NMC pin and you are a qualified RMN, RGN, RNLD, Staff Nurse or Charge Nurse looking for an exciting and challenging new role, then please get in touch. We are recruiting for all hospitals, educational facilities, supported living and care homes.
Benefits for permanent employees:
* 37.5 hours per week
* Preceptorships available for Newly Qualified Nurses
* Competitive salary starting from c.£27,000 per annum
* Free meals whilst on duty
* Free onsite parking
* Annual NMC contribution paid between 50% and 100% depending on site
* 33 days annual leave per annum, increasing to 38 days with length of service
* Training and ongoing support from multidisciplinary team
* CPD support
* Company pension scheme
* Relocation support package, up to £4,000 towards accommodation and/or moving costs dependant on location
To apply or for more information, please contact Cheryl Wilson at Sure Healthcare on (phone number removed)