Vice President, Business Development
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Sodexo
Sodexo Corporate Services is currently searching for a Vice President, Business Development - Integrated Facilities Services in the Northeastern U.S.
Combine your proven consultative and strategic business development expertise to enhance new client programs including short and long range planning, office environments, construction/renovation projects, preventative and corrective maintenance, energy management, grounds and landscaping, janitorial, mail room operations, shipping and receiving, laboratory services and data center management services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A successful track record as a Sales Executive selling large, complex, multi-million dollar deals which involve services at multiple sites, involving multiple decision makers.
- The ability to execute against strategic sales plans that are consistent with the goals, objectives and philosophies of Sodexo.
- A demonstrated ability to target and engage with contacts at all levels of potential client organizations, with a particular emphasis on the ability to understand big business issues, create innovative solutions and successfully conduct "top to top" deals, with strong negotiations skills.
- The capability to execute new client prospecting and qualifying at C-Level along with tactical sales with business intelligence, forecasting and ROI analysis.
- The ability to exceeds performance objectives
- Strong business contacts and relationships.
- Strategic and execution skills demonstrated by past experience.
- An ability to raise organizational opportunity into customer needs, identifying the best opportunities for revenue growth.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, negotiation and training skills
- An entrepreneurial skill set.
- The capability to travel up to 50-70% of the time.
Develops and executes sales and retention strategies that result in the achievement of sales, market share, account retention or market growth targets for assigned region. Defines a strategy for growing the business and reducing operating costs based on knowledge of the organization, territory planning, technological advances, external trends, competition, and customer needs. Develops and implements business plans, budgets and forecasts to attain financial goals. Conducts regular business reviews with customers to steward relationships, reaffirm strategies linked to business growth and sales targets.
Acuren Group Inc
Csm College Of Southern Maryland