Senior Policy Advisor
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
UK Government. ASAP start
A government department responsible for 55 of 319 EU-related work streams is looking to recruit 10 SEO Senior Policy Advisors to join their EU Exit programme of work.
Your new role
As a Senior Policy Advisor, you will be part of a team that is focused on priorities resulting from EU Exit. You will be adaptive, flexible, and comfortable working at pace and with ambiguity. Your role will include:
- understanding and leading on a range of different policies;
- using evidence and expertise from within and outside Government to help guide decisions about how policies are developed and delivered;
- briefing Ministers and senior officials;
- planning and prioritising effectively, to deliver results; and
- working with stakeholders within and outside Government, to help ensure we get the best policy results.
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants are expected to have worked as a Senior Policy Advisor or Policy Lead in a government department, agency or body. Applicants must have experience in policy making - either the development, implementation or re-design of government policy.
What you'll get in return
This is a full-time temporary assignment, on-going until March end, with possibility of extension. This role falls in-scope of IR35, paying £300 - 350/day Umbrella LTD.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.