Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Highly competitive salary, company vehicle, paid overtime, life assurance, 22 days holiday (increasing with length of service).
Job Reference number: 21847
The successful Field Service Engineer can expect an excellent starting basic plus:
* Paid overtime
* Company vehicle
* Extensive 12 month training and development schedule
* Life assurance
* Company pension
* Income protection plus much more!!
Because of the nature of this position the successful Field Service Engineer can expect to be based from home with 2-4 Nights away from home per week Monday to Friday. Ideally living with 1 hour from Belfast, Dublin, Limerick, Kilkenny or surrounding areas.
World leading manufacturer and supplier of CNC Machine Tools is now seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their growing team. This company has decades of experience being at the cutting edge of Machine Tool innovation and are world renowned for their unique technologies.
Benefits of position
* Personal training and development program
* Stable and growing company
* Minimal weekend work
* High Tec, innovative machines
* Varied and challenging work load
To be considered for the Field Service Engineer position it is essential that you possess a relevant Electrical qualification and experience working with CNC Machine Tools (Turning Centres, Machining Centres and Lathes for example). The ideal candidate would have a strong CNC Maintenance background with a keen interest in new technologies and personal development.
* Strong understanding of CNC Maintenance - Ideally Installations
* Knowledge of CNC Fault finding - Ideally Siemens 840d or Fanuc controls
* Multi-skilled with a relevant electrical qualification
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment are always looking for good Multi Skilled Engineers (Electrically or Mechanically biased), Field Service Engineers, Service Technicians, Control Systems Engineers and Automation Engineers all across the UK and Ireland