Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Randstad Employment Bureau
Are you an experience Training Administrator? Can you multi-task? Are you accurate and pro active?
This role is an exciting opportunity working with a huge nationwide organisation on a temporary basis.
Start date: Immediate Start
Duration: 3 month Temporary Contract
Payrate: £11.43 per hour
Hours: 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
- Managing, booking and scheduling of internal training courses.
- Looking at accreditations and what's required to be updated or training course to be attended.
- Updating a variety of systems.
- Using MS office, Outlook, Word, Excel, SAP
- Excellent Skills and high level of expertise in outlook, word, excel and a working knowledge of SAP reporting desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a large customer orientated and regulated business
- Must be able to multi-task, be very accurate and proactive
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.