Junior Sales Administrator
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Absolute Personnel
My client in Telford has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual to join their growing Client Relations team as a Junior Sales Administrator.
The hours of work will be 9.00-17.30 Monday to Friday. The ideal candidate will be available to start work in early January 2019.
You don't need to have any previous sales experience, just a great attitude and be willing to work hard and learn on the job, as training will be provided. You must be computer literate and be confident on the telephone. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career in sales and there will be plenty of opportunity for progression in the future.
About the role:
- Provide administrative support to the sales team including drafting proposals
- Build trust-based relationships with prospects and clients
- Qualify and convert enquiries into sales
- Engage with clients and prospects on telephone calls and online meetings to win business
- Use of sales and customer management software
- General administrative and research support for the sales manager
For more information or to apply for this role please call Kirstie.
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at