Customer Account Executive
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
A really fantastic opportunity for a customer focused candidate to join a global, leading business based in Manchester.
This role is an initial 4 month Fixed term contract, offering an attractive salary and room to progress in to a permanent position, therefore an immediate start is required.
*Please note, experience of SAP, or processing orders is required for this position*
My client is an award-winning, leading business within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain, looking for an established customer service advisor. This position will give you the opportunity to work with high calibre, high spend clients, and build relationships with your own portfolio of clientele.
The key responsibilities for the Customer Account Executive will include:
- Account ownership and management of customer relationships (internal and external). Communicate effectively with customers, sales representatives, sales managers, warehouses, plants and all other internal groups required to meet customer needs.
- Discuss availability issues with customers, employing methods of resolution such as negotiating lead-time, alternative ship points, etc. Identify inventory status and product availability options.
- Recognise changes in customers demand and provide feedback to sales and demand management. Understand sales forecasts and their relationships to the business and anticipate month end deadlines based on forecast realisation.
- Assist production planners in establishing levels based upon customer's forecast. Interact with salespeople, customers, logistics personnel as needed to minimise errors and customer complaints and investigate where appropriate.
- Proactively track and facilitate resolution of customer related quality concerns ensuring sensitive and timely feedback to customer. Review sales order blocks report.
The successful Customer Account Executive will be/have:
- Previous experience working with SAP is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding and ownership of customer service process gained in a technical or manufacturing background.
- Professional ability to handle customer problems and needs.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills and use of these skills in a demanding and fast paced customer focused environment.
- Problem solving skills and techniques.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively.
- Proactive in operating within an environment with minimal supervision.
The offer for the Customer Account Executive is:
- £27,000 -£28,000 annual salary
- Free parking
- Fixed term contract, with view to go perm
First Recruitment Services Limited
Travail Employment Group : Burgess Hill