Client Account Manager
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Rocking Zebra
Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Client Account Manager
Salary- upto £30,000 + bonus DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Client Account Manager to join a successful business based in Swindon.
You will play a pivotal role in the continued success of the business, striving to reach ambitious targets! Working within an already established team you will support a busy sales function to deliver technical projects to key customers.
This would be the perfect role for someone looking to channel their project management skills within digital and data environment! You may be working within a Digital or Data Marketing agency, or you may have examples of delivering such projects.
With unrivalled business growth opportunities, this role offers scope for further career development and international travel!
- Understanding and interpreting customer's needs to identify a project brief
- Liaising directly with the customer during all phases of the project cycle through to order fulfilment
- Building strong customer relationships to ensure customer retention, developing new opportunities
- Providing technical support through your product knowledge and offering a bespoke add on service
- Analysing and reporting on project performance, feeding insight to both internal stakeholders and customers
- Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, including digital marketeers and technical managers
We are looking for an intelligent and highly communicative individual. You will have an eye for detail matched with being technically astute. You will be a listener, you will be detailed and you will have the ability to juggle many tasks at any one time, whilst keeping a cool head and not cracking under pressure!
Skills & Experience
- IT Skills particularly with MS Excel
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, nurturing relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with a well-developed approach to prioritisation and planning
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, emphasising customer perspective and understanding customer needs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!