Digital Account Manager - Reading
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Xact Placements Limited
Our client based in central Reading, is an established and buzzing design agency that work with global brands and local heroes.
Their close-knit team requires a Digital Account Manager to work closely alongside the Director, helping to grow existing accounts and develop new relationships as they continue to create ground-breaking brands, websites and digital marketing campaigns.
- Handle incoming enquiries from prospects and customers, identify and develop opportunities into quote ready specifications.
- Maintain strong relationships with key accounts whilst seeking new business opportunities.
- Help to set a focused marketing and new business strategy driving awareness and conversion.
- Preparation of client proposals and project briefs including timescales, pricing and supplier liaison.
- Attending client meetings to discuss business requirements.
- Research, plan, execute and maintain projects from end to end.
- Supporting the team as and when the business requires.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience in developing new business both over the phone and face to face.
- Ability to put together client proposals and project briefs.
- A sound understanding and background within digital design and branding.
- Understanding of how business, brands and customers interact, with a knowledge of the role that technology plays in these relationships.
- Entrepreneurial and analytical with good attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- A positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Ability to communicate and work with a creative and technical team to ensure that inspirational and feasible solutions are found to meet client needs.
- Ability to work and thrive in a small team environment.
- Able to plan, execute and maintain projects from end to end.
- Basic salary £30,000 to £40,000 depending on skills and experience.
- Profit Share Scheme
- Company Car Allowance
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Profit Share Scheme
- Opportunity to work in an environment where hard work is rewarded.
- Free onsite parking
- Central office location with nearby shops
- Easy access to Reading train station and bus routes