Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Vitality
Vitality, Business Analyst, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Business Analyst you will be responsible for the production of Business Analysis artefacts utilising a range of techniques and methods to elicit requirements, verify, and trace delivery through the life cycle of a project.
Responsibilities as our Business Analystinclude:
- Responsible for the delivery of analysis artefacts (using either Waterfall or Agile methodology) through any channel
- Adheres to agreed Change Management protocols & processes
- Expresses ideas / information to Project stakeholders with clarity
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers
- Documents the business user requirements and process flows (as-is and to-be) in the agreed format
- Has a solid working understanding of Project-level RAID management principles & techniques
- Raising Project risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies to the Project Manager / Portfolio in a timely manner
- Estimates own deliverables robustly and realistically for planning purposes
- Responsible for ensuring the traceability of requirements to solutions at a Project / initiative level
Skills and Experience required of our Business Analyst:
- Experience working in Agile and Strategic Project environments
- Proficient in MS Visio
- Proficient in Jira
- BCS Foundation Certificate preferred?
- Experience working in the UK Financial Services industry is desirable but not essential (desirable)
- Has produced structured requirements outputs, including Use Cases, Business Rules, Business Requirements (Functional & Non-Functional), traceability matrices, User Stories & Epic Definitions (desirable)
Working for Vitality as our Business Analyst you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 24th January 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Business Analyst please click 'apply' today.
Think IT Recruitment Ltd
Willis Towers Watson
Colossus Associates Limited