Salesforce Operations Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Nuffield Health
Salesforce Operations Manager - CRM
Digital Team - Customer Division - Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is one of the leading not-for-profit healthcare organisations in the UK, looking after people for more than 60 years. Today, we run a network of hospitals, medical clinics, gyms and diagnostic units across the UK, helping people live healthy lives, get better and stay well.
In 2017, we reached 1.4 million people with our services. We carried out 204,339 procedures in one of our 31 Good or Outstanding rated Hospitals and supported the 334,980 members of our 111 fitness and wellbeing clubs to achieve, maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to.
Overview of the role
The Salesforce Operations Manager will support the Head of CRM in building out our CRM strategy and data capabilities across the organisation and will have responsibility for the continuous development of the Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM) platform.
Working day to day with our Salesforce business users to deliver CRM system enhancements to sales and marketing processes, management of key accounts, reporting and insights across the Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM) platform.
Details specific to the role
This senior role will sit within the CRM function and span across all of the business' service lines and customer groups. You will work closely with IT and Digital to ensure the Sales Cloud CRM and underpinning capabilities needed to support our CRM strategy are developed in a holistic and future proof manner whilst ensuring a consistent adoption and utilisation of Salesforce across the estate.
Within the CRM team you'll work collaboratively with our Salesforce Engineering Team (IT) to build and develop our existing use of the system - whilst feeding in requirements from senior stakeholders.
You'll be a strong advocate of Salesforce, delivering ongoing support and engagement to the wider team, possessing both a good understand of working in a sales environment, but with a strong CRM & Salesforce technical background.
You will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, have self-drive and enthusiasm, a good attention to detail and be highly proactive.
Aspects of the role will include:
- Continuous development and enhancement of the Salesforce (Sales Cloud) platform for Nuffield Health
- Day to day support for all Account Directors, PMI team, Contact Centre team and enquiry handlers across the estate
- Ensuring the team is fully immersed in development opportunities and continuous development of the platform
- Coordinating the creation of a suite of dashboards for intelligent monitoring and understanding of key sales and pipeline trends by region, products and sales teams
- Be the day to day link between the CRM and Sales & Account Management teams
- Supporting the Head of CRM in delivering Single Customer View - Connected Health - initiatives across Nuffield Health
- You will execute successful training and support modules to address knowledge gaps and education including New Hire training, Refresher Training and New Enhancement Training.
Ideally you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar CRM role
- Salesforce CRM knowledge (SF Administration certification level would be desirable)
- Strong knowledge of planning and forecasting processes with a high degree of commercial awareness
- Experience of working in large IT/CRM or Sales/Account Management departments
- The ability to relate, interact and establish strong relationships at Director/Exec level
- Attention to detail and has an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with a strong customer focus
- An excellent understanding of data/databases, pipelines, pricing & forecasting
- Experience of training Salesforce users to maximize engagement in the platform is key
Working for Nuffield Health
We value expertise at Nuffield Health. It's our combination of expert knowledge, innovative thinking and passion for care that has enabled us to become Britain's largest not for profit healthcare provider. It has also helped us to build a unique network delivering connected healthcare - from hospitals, to Fitness and Wellbeing Clubs, to specialist services including physiotherapy. Across our network, brilliant people benefit from our commitment to invest every penny in our services and people. With more time and greater scope to do what you love, the specialist in you will thrive here.
We want you to be the best you can be. So we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, physiotherapy services and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.