Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by UBS
Are you a detailed-oriented multitasker? Are you known for your ability to juggle many different projects? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Support the Acquisitions Team of UBS Real Estate US.
• Prepare, analyze and present property valuations for real estate investments.
• Understand discounted cash flow techniques and facility with software tools such as Argus, Argus Enterprise, Microsoft Office.
• A basic understanding of real estate leases, the ability to review and analyze leases including reimbursements and percentage rent clauses as well as rent rolls.
• The ability to understand property operating budgets, financial statements, and pro forma projections.
• Ability to work in a team environment, manage work flow process and develop management reports.
• A basic understanding of transaction documentation, including purchase and sale, joint venture and loan agreements.
• Willingness to engage in special assignments and research as required.
• Capable of handling multiple projects for various management styles and managing conflicting priorities.
• Occasional travel to your region's real estate markets will be required.
Depending upon your location, you will be either a member of the East Coast Acquisitions team in Hartford, CT or the West Coast Acquisitions team in San Francisco, CA.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Acquisitions Analyst