Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Rutherford Briant
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst to join a leading nationally recognized motor manufacturer in Harlow. This business has had a very successful 6 months and are looking to expand their Business Information team.
This business wants a talented Data analyst to produce crucial reports for Senior Stakeholders to influence and facilitate the growth of the business.
Typical duties include:
- Create and analyse Management Information reports to identify ways to improve internal systems and processes
- Monitor crucial KPI's including Volume of Credit, Inbound and Outbound call volumes to identify Bottlenecks and improvement potential
- Interrogate databases to identify future opportunities and challenges
- Produce presentations to senior stakeholders within the business on findings within the MI pack with suggestions for commercial gain
- Using CRM systems to produce live performance dashboard in order to allow managers and team monitor activity and performance
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Business Information team and producing Management Information and reports. You will also need to have experience using CRM systems and producing relevant reports using SQL.
Call Sam Wilson for more information.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy and HR Recruitment Specialists in East Anglia.