Senior Programme Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by BPP University
Who we are
The BPP Professional Education Group is a global education provider delivering world-class professional qualifications. The group delivers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes and professional qualifications across the UK, internationally and through innovative online learning platforms.
What you'll do
Working closely with key internal departments and externally with the client, the Senior Programme Manager will be responsible for ensuring all key client programmes run successfully.
The Senior Programme Manager will act as a key point of contact between BPP and the client, working closely with the Account team to ensure service and programme requirements are met.
Key tasks include project managing the design and implementing of programmes, planning courses, ensuring courses are delivered as planned and on time, analysing trainee performance etc.
- A proven track record of managing successful relationships with clients
- Professional Firms and / or Financial services industry knowledge and understanding
- Experience in working with demanding clients and under tight deadlines
- Apprenticeships knowledge/experience
- Project Management skills, managing complex activities to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent planning skills, able to create high level & detailed plans
- Excellent negotiating skills, being able to influence outside of line management structure
- Previous experience of negotiating supplier/client contracts and understanding the key challenges
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passionate about providing excellent client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive and professional attitude to work
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritise tasks
- Strong motivation and positive approach to team working and building new client and business relationships
- Experience of working to KPIs and SLAs in a commercial environment
- Management/supervisory experience