International HR Business Partner
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Human Appeal is a faith-based international charity that aims to tackle poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide. We save lives and empower local communities whilst championing humanity, impartiality, neutrality, and independence.
Headquartered in Manchester, Human Appeal has grown to encompass approximately 120 staff around the UK as well as 8 Field Offices across Africa, Asia and the Middle East (Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Palestine, Somalia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen) and 3 further Fundraising Offices in Europe (Ireland, France, Spain).
We are currently recruiting for an International HR Business Partner to join Human Appeal's integral People and Culture (HR) department at the charity's head office in Cheadle, Greater Manchester.
Benefits of joining us include:
- 35 Days Annual Leave
- Matched Pension Contribution at 6%
- Flexible Working
- Employee Discounts and Memberships
About the role:
Human Appeal has 8 International Field Offices across Africa, Asia and the Middle East. As our International HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for leading the professional area of International People and Culture and taking an active role in ensuring the People and Culture Operating Model is embedded successfully across all Human Appeal Field Offices.
Key duties and responsibilities of our International HR Business Partner:
- Provide guidance and support through the use of workshops and training to align all staff with the values and mission of Human Appeal
- Support the International People and Culture sub-team and provide an expert level of support to the Senior People and Culture Management team to progress and implement people management solutions in order to achieve Human Appeal business objectives
- Manage the end-to-end HR feedback process from Field Offices
- Provide qualitative insights into HR analytics by generating metrics such as in-house systems and psychometrics
- Lead on any top level or first-line reporting recruitment needs and employee relations cases at Field Office level
- Deliver and continuously improve International People and Culture functions by keeping up to date with legislation and innovations for continuous improvement
What we're looking for in our International HR Business Partner:
- HR Qualified, ideally at Level 7 or working towards Chartered membership CIPD
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in an HR Role, with at least 1 year focusing on International HR
- Highly organized with the ability to network effectively while responding to the changing environment quickly
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential. Additional languages e.g. Arabic and Urdu are desirable
This is an ideal role for an experienced International HR professional who has a clear long-term vision and is passionate about international development work and humanitarian aid.
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP so for the best chance of success please click 'apply' today to become our International HR Business Partner - we would love to hear from you