Contact Centre Team Manager
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
£20,000 - £22,000 plus bonus
40 hours a week (5 over 7 days)
Shifts - 8am to 4pm & 12pm to 8pm
Adecco are working in partnership with an exciting international contact centre to recruit 2 experienced Team Managers for their Larbert site. They require an energetic people manager to manage a team of agents and assist in the delivery of high class customer experiences. This opportunity will suit an existing team manager or experienced contact centre agent looking for a step into leadership.
The role will include:
* 70% inbound calls
* 30% outbound calls
* Supporting senior management with reports
* Ensuring team KPIs are met/exceeded
* Motivate and support your team
The successful candidate will have:
* Contact centre experience (essential)
* Energetic and outgoing personality (essential)
* Ability to give support and direction to others (essential)
* Worked to targets and exceeded them (essential)
* Debt collection experience (desirable)
* Team leader or management experience (desirable)
You will be working in a vibrant and energetic environment where employee reward is a main focus. As well as an attractive basic salary you will also receive bonus which is based on your team's performance towards KPIs.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy