Corporate Services Team Manager
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Corporate Services Team Manager you will be responsible for the Corporate Administration Team of 8-20 people, directing and controlling resources, engaging key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure service levels are met, thereby ensuring customers are provided with a high quality effective and efficient service which exceeds customer's expectations.
Responsibilities as our Corporate Services Team Manager include:
- Engage and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage resources and prioritise workloads within the Department to ensure achievement of service standards
- Coach and support team members through regular 1:1 and bi-annual reviews
- Monitor team performance and output through use of volume and quality audit data
- Ensure quality staff are recruited into the department by effective interviewing and other recruitment tools
- Liaise with Learning and Development to ensure content of training materials and programmes
- Provide accurate management information reports on a regular basis and within deadlines
- Research and answer complex complaints referred from our Healthcare Associates
- Regularly update own knowledge and monitoring teams knowledge of FSA regulations, company products, processes and procedures
- Face to face contact with customers, brokers and other parties as required
- Authorise local team spend, including authorisation of overtime
- Make salary recommendations for own team, within fixed review framework
- Draft responses to complaints at MD level for sign off by Head of Complaints Department
- Waive premiums, agree refunds and make ex-gratia payments up to agreed limits
- Prioritise own workload and reallocate resources within own team
Skills and Experience required of our Corporate Services Team Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years in a customer service environment, with 12-18 months at a supervisory level.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, coaching and feedback skills
Working for Vitality as our Corporate Services Team Manager you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st January 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Corporate Services Team Manager please click 'apply' today