Sales Consultant - Central London
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Deverell Smith
A new impressive development in the heart of the capital is looking for a passionate and experienced New Homes Sales Consultant to join their sales team on a temporary bases.
The scheme is an exclusive development located in one of London's most sought after area. It is home to 55 beautifully finished apartments.
As a Sales Consultant you will be based on-site, selling bespoke apartments off plan from a marketing suite via a show apartment, a model and floor plan.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Negotiator:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, taking enquiries and encouraging sales
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first time buyers
- Management of the company's database
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
The ideal New Homes Sales Negotiator should:
- Have property, New Homes sales experience
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Be personable, well presented
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be a great team player
- Be self-motivated, determined
- Represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times
If you are an experienced new homes or property consultant looking for part time or temporary work please do not hesitate to send your CV across to