PA & HR Assistant
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Exordium Recruitment
PA & HR Assistant - Central Bristol - 12 FTC - up to £24,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Administrator/PA to join their team. This role is based within the busy HR department of one of our super-duper creative businesses in Bristol. The role will be providing direct PA/Senior Admin support to the Head of Dept and general HR administration support.
This role requires previous and proven PA experience, with a working knowledge of providing similar support, ideally with exposure to HR responsibilities. This is a varied and interactive role within a people orientated environment, very creative and a fantastic opportunity to become part of a wonderful brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diary Management - Deal with & prioritise all meeting requests, visits, updates etc.
- To Coordinate and minute the fortnightly company meetings.
- To complete the HOD's weekly timesheets.
- To assist the HOD with the HR, Training and talent budget forecasts and to manage day to day budget issues, monthly variances, issuing purchase orders, outgoing invoice requests, renewing professional subscriptions and coding incoming invoices etc.
- To organise ad-hoc travel & accommodation itineraries, petty cash, credit card reconciliations and expense claims.
- To take minutes for meetings on an ad-hoc basis, chase up actions etc.
- To produce agendas, minutes and chase follow up actions for quarterly meetings.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders as and when required to ensure smooth communications
- Provide PA support HOD Trustee role & other external commitments.
- In liaison with the MD's office help organise regular Board meetings - ensuring agendas and other information is prepared and distributed to relevant parties ahead of planned meetings.
- To ensure all paper and electronic employee files are set up and accurately maintained. This includes; managing the archive system, coordinating audits and securely disposing of files in accordance with GDPR.
- To manage the speculative inbox and enquiries, ensuring the emails are appropriately responded too and shared internally if suitable.
- To manage all filing and scanning for the department and ensure it is kept up to date.
- To arrange and conduct all first day inductions for new starters, including; taking copies of passports or documentation
- To maintain various logs, including the passport log and complete audits when relevant.
- To carry out general HR and Training related administration as requested, to include hoc projects.