Business Development Manager
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Package Circa - £50,000+
COVERING; SOUTH MANCHESTER - CHESHIRE/NORTHWICH/CONGLETON/WILMSLOW
My client is a well-established, highly reputable and successful waste management and recycling company. They specialise in all aspects of waste; industrial waste, asbestos, scrap metals, plastics, paper/cardboard, hazardous, glass, wood, weee and specialist waste.
Due to their continued success, they are now seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to predominantly work within the total waste management division and further grow the business.
* Responsible for generating sales appointments and leads via; cold calling, arranging appointments, networking, mail shots, referrals, trade shows and other prospecting techniques.
* This is a consultative sale whereby you are offering bespoke waste solutions.
* Communicating with the existing client base, providing excellent account management duties along with developing further sales opportunities.
* Continually working towards sales targets and obtaining new business.
* Converting leads into successful profitable sales.
* Provide consultative advice to clients and potential customers.
* You will be focusing on the entire waste profile of each client including the; financials, operations, compliance, required equipment and logistics.
* Produce business proposals to a high standard.
* Complete presentations using various Microsoft applications as well as presenting to client's.
* Working towards sales targets.
* Developing new and existing clients into Key Accounts.
* Good understanding of multiple waste streams, industrial waste, asbestos, scrap metal, glass, wood hazardous waste, plastics, paper/card and weee recycling.
* You will be a target driven team player with a strong communication style.
* Experience working within waste management and recycling sectors a huge advantage.
* Proven track record in generating new business.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* To be extremely client focused and results driven.
* To be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial flare.
* To be a friendly, confident, professional, articulate, determined and have a bubbly character.
* Must have good PC skills especially using Microsoft office applications.
* Full UK driving licence.
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to work for a strong successful company, then please contact Michelle on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) who is solely working on this role. All information is kept within the strictest confidence