Procurement Manager - FM
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
Procurement Manager - FM Hard and Soft services - London - up to £60,000 + Package - World Renowned Professional Services Firm
A leading professional services firm specialised in facilities management and maintenance of corporate real estate has an opening for a FM procurement manager to come in and work across a number of their key clients in the financial, pharmaceutical and telecoms market. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the soft services procurement across an EMEA or global region.
The procurement role will involve:
- The end to end procurement process for FM soft services across catering services, cleaning contracts, waste management and security spend.
- Running the tender process, liaising with suppliers, and negotiating contracts for all FM procurement spend
- Working closely with new clients across the financial, pharmaceutical and telecoms sectors to implement sourcing strategies and deliver on cost saving plans
- Working as part of a dynamic cross functional teams on a number of strategic projects on an international scale
The following procurement skillset is essential:
- Strong experience in the strategic sourcing of FM soft services across security, catering and cleaning
- Sourcing and negotiating contracts on an EMEA or international scale
- The ability to multitask and deliver across strategic and dynamic projects for international clients
- Experience negotiating with senior stakeholders
- Degree preferable
- Experience in a blue chip or professional services client would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading FTSE 100 company and gain exposure to some of the world's most prestigious companies. Not only will you benefit from a professional and driven procurement function but you will improve your procurement skillset whilst working across exciting strategic projects. To find out more information please contact Emily at .
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at
KEY SKILLS: FM Procurement, EMEA, International, soft services, hard services, catering, cleaning, professional services