Spanish Speaking Helpdesk Administrator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
* Provide administrative and customer service support to the relevant Customer Service Manager.
* Provide a courteous and efficient service to both customers and internal departments by dealing with all enquiries accurately and efficiently.
* Ensure Customers' needs are met/exceeded, to identify and respond to service and sales opportunities.
* Have a basic working knowledge and understanding of all products.
* Database entry of all relevant incident report forms and site visit reports received from either customers or technicians. Keep accurate records of information received pertaining to specific customer's equipment holdings.
* Competency in using the Tag Management System.
* Complete requested reports or paperwork in a comprehensive and accurate manner, including statistics/graphs as and when required.
* Maintaining spreadsheet.
* Maintain customers stock held and distribute accordingly.
* Process Service invoices for overseas shipments.
* Process small sales orders, acknowledgements and invoices.
* Ensure the correct product is ordered by Technicians.
* Continually monitor order completion as required.
* Provide the necessary level of absence cover for the Helpdesk Team Leader.
* Process repair quotes accurately and in a timely manner.
* Electronic distribution of Profile, Tag and Software files to Service Technicians.
Essential Qualifications, Experience & Candidate Attributes
* The role requires you to interface with customers/suppliers and all other departments. Therefore you should be able to communicate information verbally or in writing at an appropriate level in a professional manner and create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships.
* Due to the nature of your role and the sensitive information that is available to you on a day-to-day basis, you are required to treat such information in the strictest of confidence.
* At all times you should be presentable and professional in appearance and manner and your work station should be kept clean, tidy and presentable.
* The nature of the role requires that flexibility is shown both in terms of duties and hours worked.
* At all times you shall work in a safe manner and comply with all H&S procedures.
* You will be expected to comply with all work-related and quality procedures at all times and attend staff training as required.
* You must adhere to company procedures and policies.
* Must be fluent in Spanish or German.
39 hour week (8.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Thurs and 8.00am - 1.00pm Friday).
If you have the required Experience/ Attributes listed above, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the 'apply' button below