Property Manager - No Weekends
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
The ideal candidate should be used to working in a fast-paced environment, have good attention to detail and be able to provide a first class customer service to both tenants and clients.
ARLA membership is preferred, but not essential. (ARLA Training can be provided)
* Liaising with tenants on maintenance issues and organising timely repairs
* Marketing, viewings and lettings of properties
* Dealing with tenant referencing
* Responsible for ensuring the timely payment of rents and collection of arrears
* Rent reviews, arranging check ins / outs, inventories and deposits
* Liaising with tenants over internal and external redecoration of buildings, obtaining tenders from contractors and overseeing work
* Work within strict client processes and identify improvements
* Building a strong relationship with the client and report to them professionally.
* Assist the client manager in development of relationships with clients and tenants.
Key Skills & Experience
* Previous residential property experience
* ARLA member preferred, but training can be provided.
* High attention to detail, well organised, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
* A team player who is also able to work independently
* Strategic approach to problem solving
* Highly motivated and innovative
* Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
Benefits / Additional Information
* Monday-Friday (No Weekends)
* Competitive Basic Salary + car Allowance + Bonus
* Part-time hours (across 5 days) can be considered
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy